Performance piece by Ngo Thi Thuy Duyen |Trình diễn của Ngô Thị Thuỳ Duyên Unknown May 19, 2014 No Comment

From my childhood, I suffered painfully with my allergy with weather and food. When the allergy came, my body became red, and I felt itchy crazily. The itch then spreads all of my body and my more and more crazy scratch could not help at all | Nhiều năm liền, tôi khổ sở với chứng dị ứng đối với thời tiết và thức ăn. Mỗi lần bị dị ứng là nổi mẫn đỏ, ngứa ngáy rất khó chịu nên phải gãi, mà càng gãi thì lại càng ngứa.

Time: 18:00 Sartuday5th November, 2011
Location: ZeroStation, quarter 288 Nam Ki Khoi Nghia, ward 8, district 3, HCMC

[Please scroll down for English]


Nhiều năm liềntôi khổ sở với chứng dị ứng đối với thời tiết  thức ănMỗi lần bị dị ứng  nổi mẫn đỏngứa ngáy rất khó chịu nên phải gãi càng gãi thì lại càng ngứaCơn ngứa lan từ chỗ này đến chỗ khác khắp  thểKể từ khi 14 tuổitôi đã phải liên tục đến khám bác   uống thuốc ( thuốc này lại luôn làm tôi buồn ngủ). Tuy nhiêncứ hễ hết thuốc  tôi lại bị lạiThậm chí mẹ i đã phải đem tôi đến nhờ “thầy” đuổi  ma cho tôi nữanhưng cũng  hiệu

 tình tôi tìm ra một cách rất hiệu quả đã theo tôi nhiều năm liền đó dùng dầu huynh diệp thoa trực tiếp vào nơi nào tôi thấy ngứadầu làm vùng da nóng ran, lấn át cơn ngứathế  xong

Do đó, từ cách đây 5 năm, tôi đã không còn nghĩ đến chuyện sẽ tìm cách chữa trị khỏi hẳn bệnh dị ứng nữa mà quyết định sống chung với nó. Từ đó chứng dị ứng thuộc một phần con người tôi.

(Ngô Thị Thuỳ Duyên)


----------------------

From my childhood, I suffered painfully with my allergy with weather and food. When the allergy came, my body became red, and I felt itchy crazily. The itch then spreads all of my body and my more and more crazy scratch could not help at all. Since my fourteen, I had to often visit doctor and had medicine which always made me so sleepy. However, anytime when I stopped having medicine, the itch came back. Even my mom had to bring me to some sorcerers in hoping they, with the help from unnatural power, could cure me from the allergy, but everything seemed hopeless.

By chance, I found the way which became my best solution for my allergy, that is; using eucalyptus essential oil to pour directly on the body area which is itchy. The oil will make this body area very hot and this hot will reduce artificially the itch

From 5 years ago up to now, I did not think about finding the way to cure totally my allergy. I decided to live together with it. It became an organic part of my body.

(text by Ngo Thi Thuy Duyen )
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment